Advertise here

Buying advice

aphid

Hello. After considering all manner of cars I am thinking of buying a 2010 Mitsubishi Galant 2.4 DE here in Dubai with just over 50,000km on the clock on the basis of being a reasonably priced car with the remainder of the manufacturers 100,000 warranty left on the car. Although I have read whatever reviews I can find I would appreciate honest opinions of the car from current owners, please - both positive and negative. Would it be a sensible purchase? Thanks in advance for your comments.

Galant is a very good choice, mate. I had for 2 years and drove without a trouble, just a regular oil, filter, brakes maint i have done. This 2010 must be much better as its newer and also have dealer warranty. Good luck and enjoy ur ride. Nice choice.

Thanks for the reply, David, Certainly seems a sound car and good value for money, too, from what I have read. Having the remainder of the 5 year 100,000 warranty is definitely a huge plus in my book. The one thing that is mentioned is lack of power although I realise it is a matter of perspective. Having had one how did you find the acceleration yourself? Gutsy and powerful enough?

Galant is a very good choice, mate. I had for 2 years and drove without a trouble, just a regular oil, filter, brakes maint i have done. This 2010 must be much better as its newer and also have dealer warranty. Good luck and enjoy ur ride. Nice choice.

Galant is a beautiful and reliable car one of the strongest cars that i have known.

• 1 year later...