Jump to content

baris

Full Access
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    United Arab Emirates
  • Carnity Points

    0 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by baris

  1. until

    Hi @Emanuel and All, Apologies, I arrived back from Houston last night and the jet lag messed me up. I saw my addition from the waitlist a little too late and couldn’t make it. I hope you are all having fun and I’m looking forward to making it to the next newbie drive.
  2. Hello everyone, Newbie here! I’ve just bought my 4x4 and am looking forward to learning from you all and enjoying the dunes together. I hope this is the correct place for my introduction. Vehicle: Brown 2023 Nissan Patrol Super Safari (stock) Experience: I did some light dune driving in a Tahoe Z71 in 2012 before leaving Dubai. Having returned after 14 years, I would consider my experience very limited and rather rusty. Recovery points: The vehicle has factory front and rear towing/recovery points. I will have all the required equipment: programmable two-way radio, safety flag, tyre-pressure gauge, tyre deflator and air compressor. Looking forward to meeting everyone, learning the ropes and enjoying the drive! Cheers, Baris
  3. Hi all, I bought a new Tahoe Z71 last year and on the manual it is written that the vehicle has built in Bluetooth. However when I tried to pair my mobile phone with the vehicle's Bluetooth it hasn't work. Does anyone know if Tahoe Z71 really has built in Bluetooth? If so how can I pair my phone with its Bluetooth? As advised I have followed the instructions mentioned on the manual however it does not work. Any comments and/or suggestions are welcome. Cheers. Baris
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use