Jump to content

Asif Hussain

Members
  • Posts

    1,148
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32
  • Country

    India
  • Carnity Points

    4,598 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Asif Hussain

  1. i will never miss this opportunity.... I am in marshals... @Gaurav bhai, add one more line to training outline... How to avoid tire POP OUT 😂😂
  2. All the fishes 🐟🐟🐟 are gone deeper to the sea... my vote is for desert drive 😂😂
  3. Mark me PRESENT.... my sport trac is in garage for some wear and tear issues. Mechanic promised that he will fix it by tomorrow. Hope everything will be fine by evening.
  4. My best experience ever !!! Today was my first desert drive and I enjoyed every inch I moved.. Desperately waiting for more trips in future... Rahimdad, Gaurav, Srikumar.. your skills are awesome Thank you guys
  5. Hi All.. I am Asif from India (Mangalore) leaving in Abu Dhabi.. I will be joining you all today for dune bashing... 0506990411
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use