Jump to content

M.Seidam

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    7,232
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    147
  • Country

    Palestine, State of
  • Carnity Points

    9,583 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by M.Seidam

  1. “ Mysterious drive “ sounds very mystic and attractive to any off roader at least to me. @Ale Vallecchi I have always liked your drives and your write up is of no less. BTW I am telling my Little one the story of the deserts around the world while when I take him every week to a small desert drive in Qudra in a language he can understand 😄
  2. Don’t worry X can follow each other same brand same tire so I just followed your track , but not always 😉 actually I was thinking about the big heavy guys behind me 😉
  3. Nice recovery by @Foxtrot Oscar https://youtube.com/shorts/qLdfyGfJpzE
  4. Being just on time ( either Google was wrong or I was faster than usual within the upper margin of speed allowed 😅), I reached the deflation point and in no time we all vanished deep in the desert of Faqa ! What an amazing Drive I enjoyed every slope, cross cross, crest or ridge riding which in a time was like a sharp razor like peculiar to Faqa long range dunes . Also loved the technical part toward the end which I consider the added flavour to any drive . An awesome lead by our lead as usual for Angela @Foxtrot Oscar and no less for the sweep @Francois Germishuys with his red beast. After the drop out our proposed second lead was @siddharth maheshwari you did great especially with your crest recovery without the need for a rope. And I have to say totally I agree with Angela “ involve me and I learn 👍” is what we all need . @Rizwan Waheed nice to meet you bro and practice always makes perfect you did good. @Rizwanm2 it has been for a while since fossil rock . It was pleasure driving with you.you were driving in front of me directly and you made it easy for me 😉 @Abu Muhammad nice drive and it’s always a pleasure having in any drive . Well done 👍 once more thank you Angela for this great fast pace drive which covered almost all what was intended to do with great pleasure 🙏 cheers and take care 🌷🙏 pict in gallery
  5. Hi Angela @Foxtrot Oscar please remove me from wait list as tomorrow I have some family commitment 😀 you guys enjoy all on my behalf please☺️
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use