Jump to content

Looper

Members
  • Posts

    5,197
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    99
  • Country

    India
  • Carnity Points

    101 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Looper

  1. Did I not hear that before? I was trying to keep enough distance to not break the momentum but yet not too far away that I loose track of the lead, and the terrain did not help. I try to anticipate the moves made by the lead and try to keep up but those technical dunes made it a bit difficult to judge sometimes. The terrain was a deceiving one as mentioned by @Lorenzo Candelpergher in the beginning of the drive and was made abundantly clear by my many refusals. The sand would look compact only to be discovered that is it smoother than baby powered, and I would find myself having a situation that I would eventually get out anyways. I enjoyed the drive every bit as much as all of us did. Normally the intermediate drives are fast, and one might not find any time to take any photographs, but not this one. A few I took are in the gallery.
  2. @Lorenzo Candelpergher can you please confirm the time. I believe it is 5:00 hrs, though the calendar says 7:15 am.
  3. One more issue with the Apex deflators - they pressure out so fast that they condense the air in the tire as the air cools down rapidly, and it will show a lower pressure till the air inside the tire comes back to normal temperature. So when I set the tire pressure to 12 psi, in the first instance in a minute or so it comes back to 14 psi. I do a couple of rounds to deflate back to 12 from around 14.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use