Jump to content

Andrei S

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    266
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Country

    United Arab Emirates
  • Carnity Points

    6 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Andrei S

  1. Well...well.. well... "it's gonna be a relaxed drive" he said... "not below 25psi" he said.... "90% 2H" he said... "don't touch kill switch" he said... With this confidence we started off, it turned out to be the opposite, nevertheless terrific! The first kms were pretty light and the biggest issue was @Looper 's camera, which requested an unconventional perspective. Once we entered the dessert things became very intriguing. The sand was soft and required a new set of skills to tackle it on nondeflated tires, it was an amazing opportunity to test momentum feeling and surface understanding. By the time we all agreed to deflate we made a good few loops and I was amazed to see that I made this far at 30 psi (which was supposed to be 25 but the heat did its deed). Even afterwards the journey brought adventures with 2 big bowls full of bumps which we had to fly over. Many reattempts, I was at the back, but I heard constant communications from the cars in front, which reached the second bowl. The suspense was unbearable. Still not a shovel in sight. We made through the soft nasties and were rewarded by a very picturesque roll through wadis and villages with the ocean view as a cherry on the cake. Thanks @Frederic for the route! Looking forward to more mountain drives! Thanks @Pacific and @Looper for the support and guiding the best lines in tricky spots! Great drive! Thanks all who joined! A
  2. Hi @Davie Chase Sorry, is there an indicative exit point? My commitments require some advance planning. Thanks, Andrei
  3. Thanks Gaurav! Thanks everyone! looking forward to exploring new horizons! wroom wroom! 😀
  4. Hi All, thanks for the drive it was great! I will never joke about totem animals again, as I got punished with a pop out for such misconduct by the spirits. thanks for helping me out with it. see you in sands!
  5. Hi Varun, as per my message above, I won’t be able to attend. Sorry. as a separate note, based on my previous drive with Stan, his car color is superb. Jokes aside, I really like it.
  6. Hi All, apologies, my confirmation was premature. I really wanted to go, so biting my elbows now. But due to sleep deprivation throughout the week my body said no. have a great drive, I hope there will be a similar one soon. see you. best, Andrei
  7. Hi @Varun Mehndiratta, Im terribly sorry, but I won’t be to join the drive tomorrow 🥲. see you next time, enjoy the drive!
  8. Hi All, Sorry, I'll will have to cancel - got an injury. I can drive but I'm a complete wreck outside of a car. See you next time. Andrei
  9. Hi Fred and all other Carnity Gurus, I saw that some newbie drives accommodate absolute newbies now, which is great. I just wondered if an absolute newbie can attend such a drive in my car with myself as a passenger next time? I understand a subscription will be required, but are there any other requirements/ restrictions? Many thanks, Andrei
  10. Morning All, Sorry I have to drop out as well. I hope it eases the competition on the WL. See you next time. Best,
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use