Jump to content

Andrei S

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    263
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Country

    United Arab Emirates
  • Carnity Points

    6 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Andrei S

  1. until

    The car is not ready. Can I join as a passenger with anyone?
  2. until

    Hi All, unfortunately there is a big chance I’ll not get the car from garage today, so I still keep myself tentative
  3. Hi All, has anyone came across a similar situation? I have a stock compressor on FJ and installed arb which died the other day. Always used arb and did not realize that stock output is male while the connector hose is also male(arb outpout socket is female). I got the adaptor but still cannot connect properly as it unclips or loose. Any ideas how to use the stock temporary or go straight to arb replacement? cheers
  4. Hi @Emanuel thank you for the drive and guidance! We had plenty room for practice and skills enhancement!
  5. Hi @ChrisW thanks for adding me to the list even with the removed rsvp 😂😂😂get over here! I cannot make it tomorrow so removed the rsvp earlier today, sorry for confusion
  6. Sorry to hear. Speedy recovery to your daughter! I wish I checked the phone before I reached halfway 😂🤦🏼‍♂️
  7. Beautiful drive! Great fun in the bowl! Looking forward to more drives under @ChrisW and @Mark B leads! Do we have any videos from the bowl?
  8. Krinesh’s stop was not that dramatic Thank you @Mark B great drive! Good pace and beautiful lines!
  9. Hi @Mark B thank you accepting my waitlist. Unfortunately I'm still stuck at work and it looks I finish really late today. I will withdraw Sorry, see you next time
  10. It’s not push push push - it’s puss puss puss No mouse-tailing!
  11. Hi @Mark B sorry, got a technical issue. I won’t be able to fix before tomorrow. have a great drive!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use