Jump to content

Mark B

Full Access
  • Posts

    547
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Country

    United Arab Emirates
  • Carnity Points

    202 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Mark B

  1. You can get most of the parts you need in speedex in DIP from what I remember they have a pretty good range, only thing you may struggle with is the unction
  2. Went to Iceland a few weeks back and these bad boys had air build in, you can see the hose going into the wheels! That would be sick but not sure how practical as a daily driver lol
  3. Nice one! I might have a look at one of these thanks for the info mate 👍🏻👍🏻
  4. Hey Bashar what camera is this?? It pretty cool! Looks like some motion tracking going on
  5. Yeah I have 4 way and I did think that At first but you do get a lot more spare time while it’s inflating, apposed to moving from wheel to wheel but opinions are split on these 😬
  6. Yeah mate ARB Is definitely the way to go
  7. Congratulations mate! Well deserved! Enjoy the next level 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻
  8. Nice video mate! It’s cool to see someone else’s point of view 👍🏻👍🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
  9. Great pic tho! Thanks for sharing 🤘🏻🤘🏻
  10. Wowzer! Another lesson! Watch other people’s runs! Don’t do your tire pressure and take off 😂 my poor Gladis
  11. Thanks for the drive today Varun! Was a challenging first F+ for me, few learnings for me! Bring an air hose 😂 thanks @Bjoern for the loan! Saved my life as did @benjimenwhem I went a bit of track, but mostly I have some self learning to not get frustrated it just makes it worse as was evident towards the end 🫣 thanks again and see you all on the next one
  12. Varun! You are a legend!! Thank you I was about a day away from finding some of the convoy and doing some sabotage 😂😂😂 kidding of course!! thanks again and seee you Saturday 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
  13. Hey Gary No I paid a few days before so can’t be that, I was literally sat with my personal phone on Carnity and my work phone as a count down timer 😂 I was on there within seconds could see 7 on the drive already then 8,9 etc and the rest is history, same thing happened last time I paid too. But I’m over it now 😂 last night I was not impressed to say the least Maybe I’ll just do annual to save the headache
  14. Yeah I get what you’re saying, it took 16 minutes to get it to work, when I first tried to add there were 7 people there and that was literally 10 seconds after it posted. That’s really nice of you mate but wouldn’t ask you to do that at all. it’s a glitch it’s one of those things, just annoyed me that’s all lol
  15. I’ve had it for the second month in a row, and reported it last time too. And I don’t mind being on the wait list if I’m late but I was trying to add before it was full and wouldn’t work. So yeah a little annoyed with this now
  16. Not going to lie, super frustrating Iwas on the drive reservations before it was full but the same glitch happens every time I pay the subscription, It doesn’t give me access, this is the second time I’ve been bumped off a drive cos of this error and after waiting the whole day, with an alarm set. so each Time I basically get 3 weeks for the price of 4 🤦🏻‍♂️
  17. Wow congratulations! On the fast track! I remember meeting you on Newbie! I’ve only just hit Fewbie plus! 😂 well done mate! Ride or die 😎😝
  18. Love this! Amazing to see the appreciation! And well done to all those stars 🤩
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use