Jump to content

Giacomo

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    122
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    Italy
  • Carnity Points

    0 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Giacomo

  1. @GauravSoni I would like to confirm but would need the start time and meeting point, thanks.
  2. Hi @Asif Hussain unfortunately something came up with the jeep and won’t be able to join you tomorrow. Apologies for the late notice… All the best for tomorrow!
  3. Congrats Ishak! Look forward to joining your drives 🙂
  4. Hi Theo, wire wheel/sand to bare metal the spots, clean and cover with paint. Some primer followed by your preferred paint. I’ve had good and lasting results with rustoleum enamel paints, if you can get the professional line even better. Curing time with rustoleum enamels can be longer than others so try to give the time it needs to cure and harden.
  5. @JeromeFJ@Frederic I won’t be able to make it by 6pm, something else took longer than expected. I will be at 7pm at the meeting point.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use