Jump to content

Sam Selim

Active Member
  • Posts

    257
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Country

    United Kingdom
  • Carnity Points

    1,111 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sam Selim

  1. Some treasure was found, the mystery wasn't fully unravelled. Look forward to more hunting Thanks @Luke K P for such an adventurous drive, @Aser & @ChrisW for the support and everyone for joining. Everyone did very well today and the convey was moving very smoothly. @Diego, if you manage to find out more about the castle we saw, I'm intrigued so please share
  2. Congratulations @vinayak n, enjoy the new level and see you soon in the sand
  3. Congratulations @Krinesh, well deserved and enjoy the new level 👏🏼👏🏼
  4. Thank you both @Frederic & @JeromeFJ. New location is good for me and meeting at 7pm
  5. Hi @Ale Vallecchi and all, apologies for the short notice as I have to drop out of this drive due to 4wd error came after the drive this morning. I was looking forward to join but I'm sure you'll all enjoy. Drive safe!
  6. Thanks @ChrisW, I'm off to Oman this weekend but hopefully @GauravSoni will be planning another one the following weekends 😀
  7. Oh man, I wish I could join this drive 😕. Reading the description, sounds like a lot to learn and so much fun. I hope you all enjoy the drive 💪🏼🙏🏼
  8. Warning lights appeared this morning, won't be able to join the drive. Hope you all enjoy.
  9. Hi @Ale Vallecchi, is it too late to join this drive? I can do Saturday either Morning or afternoon and looking at convoy list as stands, seems quite strong so look forward to driving with you all 🙂
  10. This image seems more official now 🙂... Congratulations @ChrisW, well deserved 👌🏼
  11. Congratulations @J-P L, happy for you to see this post and look forward to more driving with you soon. Enjoy the new level 🙂
  12. Thanks @DP1011 and hope you get your car sorted soon 🙏🏼 @Asif Hussain thanks for taking over at such short notice. I'm in and agree with @ChrisW, we should aim to be driving by 6am
  13. Congratulations @Emanuel.. well deserved 👏🏼
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use