•  
Advertise here

Hello friends

Good morning everybody,

I am Lakshminarasimhan, from Tamilnadu, India. I am completely new to Off roading and looking forward to learn all the aspects of off roading, enjoy every moment and also to be safe, hence joined Carnity recently and am happy to see the discipline, care, enthusiasm, experience, sharing in this group and looks more of a family. Looking forward to many happy drives together.

Regards,

Lakshminarasimhan

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Good morning @Lakshmi Narasimhan and welcome to the family of @Carnity off road club. We are pleased to have you on board and wish you pleasant enjoyable journey .

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Welcome to the Carnity family @Lakshmi Narasimhan. You are in the right place to learn offroading. I joined in Nov 27 2020 and had my absolute newbie drive on Jan 11 2021. Right now promoted to fewbie and soon to Intermediate ( probably in a couple of days ). Let me give you the good news 1st - You will meet so many good friends who are like minded and you will be thrilled by the adventure and enthusiasm of all. The bad news is - You can't have rest on Fridays and your family will look upon you like a mad man and wonder what happened to you. 

The most important time of the week is Sunday 7.10pm when the RSVP's to the drives open and you can join a drive. Be trigger happy with your fingers on your phone or laptop precisely from 7.00 pm onwards as RSVP's close in the blink of an eye as there are so many who want to join the drives. Driving up the dunes is relatively easy compared to RSVPing for a drive. 

If you used to be impatient in traffic snarls here you will learn to be patient as at any point of time you cannot overtake or bypass the car in front of you when you are in the convoy. You have to patiently wait until the cars in front of you clear the path and the obstacle. In due course of time it will come to you naturally when you do some drives with Carnity. 

WELCOME TO THE SANDS & IMMENSE ADVENTURE in the most safest possible way. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Warm Welcome @Lakshmi Narasimhan to Carnity and its off-road club. With such a great observation before joining the club and drives, you will learn and enjoy even more as off-roading requires a keen observation and perseverance at all times.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Welcome to you extended family @Lakshmi Narasimhan. We are all anxious to see you on you maiden voyage as an Absolute Newbie. Once the sand bug bites you, you'll be addicted. So do take your first step with a lot of caution.

• Like (+1) 3