•  
Advertise here

Fortuner 2023 Bash/Skid plate

AnasArif

Hello Team Carnity 

I have a Toyota Fortuner 2023 and recently started desert drives with you all (tbh I'm loving it a lot). But at the same time, I'm always conscious of the vehicle as it's new though offroad insurance got me covered but still. So basically if someone would suggest a skid plate or underbody protection, please do let me know which company and from where can I procure it and get it installed. Apart from that if there is anything else anyone would like to suggest/advise, please do. 😃 

2 hours ago, AnasArif said:

Hello Team Carnity 

I have a Toyota Fortuner 2023 and recently started desert drives with you all (tbh I'm loving it a lot). But at the same time, I'm always conscious of the vehicle as it's new though offroad insurance got me covered but still. So basically if someone would suggest a skid plate or underbody protection, please do let me know which company and from where can I procure it and get it installed. Apart from that if there is anything else anyone would like to suggest/advise, please do. 😃 

Hi @AnasArifwhile we are not allowed to mention businesses or workshops here on the forum, there has been a similar discussion recently about this topic:

@Vishnu Ramankuttyand @FERNANDO SYRIO drive the same model Fortuner as yours and went through the same questions to protect the front bumper in a better way. 

I would indeed advise to check with them what they have used, you can approach them on the drive or send them a quick whatsapp message if they are willing to share their mobile no.

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Frederic Thank you so much for the references ☺️

Important Information

Terms of use