•  
Advertise here

Dubai and the traffic

Hey people.

We all are aware of the congestion in Dubai. And i really think that we should start taking it seriously before take action before it gets worse. Please share your suggestions and tips in order to improve the traffic situation in Dubai.

Its really important to follow the speed limits on the road. I have noticed many people breaking the speed limit only to show off. But trust me, sometimes showing off can be very painful. Exceeding the speed limit also creates a problem to the other drivers which ultimately affects the traffic on the road.

• 4 weeks later...

I have seen many people taking metro by side. What they do is that they par their cars in the metro station and travel by metro which saves fuel, traffic congestion and time. I think some of us should opt this. Lets give it a shot for a week, and then see if it works. If one person can start and other follows, i suppose the traffic on Dubai road can be decreased. What say guys?!

Good time to read this post today for me. I just drove to my work and got stuck in traffic. Really guys! we need to do something about it. The traffic is never ending. And if any accident on the road, then forget it that you will reach anywhere on time. I would give my suggestion to everyone that follow the speed and drive smartly. Today in the morning, there was a small accident on shk. Zayed road and people drove really slow just to check what happened. Trust me its very annoying and the congestion on the road, dont even talk about it. :o

• 1 month later...

hahahah. Very nice Humair. I would like to share my experience. I was driving on shk. Zayed road and there was one guy in front of me driving Toyota Camry. OMG! That guy was so slow... I was so annoyed with his driving. So yes Guys! As i mentioned before that one should follow the speed limit, it also implies to those who drives really slow. Buck up guys, Underspeed driving is as dangerous as overspeeding.