Advertise here

the abs asc light issue

pagalii

hi, firstly i would like to thank the creators of this website as this is the first dubai based forum that i have come across which is helping the BMW owners in Dubai... good job guys

and now my problem is that i have bmw 530d which is an excellent machine but i recently the abs asc light just went on after driving 2 kms.

so i got it serviced and mechanic said that this is the pressure sensor interference so i got it changed and delighted all cods but after a week is was on again.

any advice

See AGMC in such tricky situations, as it will be cheaper to spend once than multiple time bro.

Get the computer tested first and get the codes to which this ABS light is pointiing. Its a huge chain of electriCRY to go wrong and no knows why. Not even BMW.

Good luck hope it get solved with lesser damage. cheers mate.

• 3 weeks later...
hi, firstly i would like to thank the creators of this website as this is the first dubai based forum that i have come across which is helping the BMW owners in Dubai... good job guys

and now my problem is that i have bmw 530d which is an excellent machine but i recently the abs asc light just went on after driving 2 kms.

so i got it serviced and mechanic said that this is the pressure sensor interference so i got it changed and delighted all cods but after a week is was on again.

any advice

Hi bro.

Did you fix the problem of you ABS and Dsc lights on while driving.. because i am also having the same trouble.....thanks in advance...