•  
Advertise here

QX4 scrap: Sharjah and Dubai!

• 1 month later...

I got OEM Pathfinder springs for my earlier car at arrounf 300 a peice from BMW, the same should fit in QX4 as well.

Well recent I met with an accident and really after a lot of search we could not find a single Second Hand Part in Scarp Market, we need Bonnet, Bumper and Head Light

I got OEM Pathfinder springs for my earlier car at arrounf 300 a peice from BMW, the same should fit in QX4 as well.

Well recent I met with an accident and really after a lot of search we could not find a single Second Hand Part in Scarp Market, we need Bonnet, Bumper and Head Light

I find Japanese springs for 200 dirham each,but only front:( I need rear also.

Used parts for Pathfinder check on the scrap area near of Al Habtoor Motors(BMW road) and in a "Chalenger" shop also(near of Caterpillar roundabout),

so many used parts for Nissan i seen in afghani scraps(behind Sharjah college)

Scrap for pathy is available but nothing for QX4. Even i could not find tijari parts fir qx4. Regarding mechanical these are exactly same as pathy' so i always use pathfinder parts for qx4

Which tijary parts for QX4 you are loocking? I work with a spare parts and may be I can help you...

All other parts are bought by the garage, but they did not buy the innder fender liner Left Side (the black Plastic piece that is behind the Bumper and in front of the tyre that protects the back of fog lights)

The original one for QX4 is for 100 Dhs. where as the Tejari should not cost more than 30 Dhs, (I bought one for my path finder and it costed me 30 Dhs)

Moreover, I am looking to change my spark plugs with Platinum one, if you can get any good deal on those ?