Advertise here

Trips planned?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can check at Ace Hardwear or Picnico ( Colman) distributor in Jumairah for camping equipment yet you can still source those from Carrefour and other supermarket .

Unfortunately , I do have work on Fridays can't skip , yet even if I manage I have visitors at home and can't fit all into one car. May on a next occasion or an early morning drive , I adore mountains drives to change a bit from sand!

Should we open a more visible extra thread or topic and starting to count? I am definitely in! Doc, nice idea. Really looking forward to the mountains, overnight stay is great, can be nicely combined with a good bbq and fireplace, ending an exiting driving day.

@VCO: I have a spare tent, in case you need one to test? Otherwise they are quite cheap to buy.

One Life - Live It!

Defender 90 TD5

Should we open a more visible extra thread or topic and starting to count? I am definitely in! Doc, nice idea. Really looking forward to the mountains, overnight stay is great, can be nicely combined with a good bbq and fireplace, ending an exiting driving day.

@VCO: I have a spare tent, in case you need one to test? Otherwise they are quite cheap to buy.

Good Idea, go ahead and lets see how many cars we can get to join

The admin of the group created an own category now for any planned trips. By moving the post into that category, it accidentally got deleted. I just created a new one in the category Fun Drives. Please check if everyone is on the list.

One Life - Live It!

Defender 90 TD5