•  
Advertise here

Advise on 2006 to 2009 RR SuperCharge

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking at buying my first RR which will be 2006 to 2009 model Vogue supercharged and i expect i will probably have 110,000 Kms to 140,000Kms on the clock.

Obviously, i will be looking for all the usual pit falls and looking for FSH, Accident damage etc etc..

If any of you can comment on any issues and problem areas with these models i would really appreciate it.. I know the pre 2000 models had suspension issues that could be a reoccurring costly fix!!!

Thanks Guys :)

Range Rover building on its legacy still has EAS (Electronic Air Suspension) issue in that year range as well, and even made it worst as it costs even more in repair than 2000-20003 models, as they introduce big aluminium jacket protection for air bag making them more expensive, but slightly less prone to get punctured or leak.

Raise car couple of times and see if both times car raises and lower pretty fast and with same pace in both instances that mean EAS is in good health, if car lift the nose up and wait for tail to rise slowly or vice-versa just walk away.

Try engaging in LO gear and drive at very slow speed on road side to see if any error message appear as that year second most problem is in transmission and when you toggle between HI-LO that error might flash on screen with three beeps alarm.

Genuinely speaking apart from all above issues, if you get genuine full service history from Al Tayer then go for it as its a marvelous car and amazing beauty on road. Good luck.