Advertise here

Bad Performance - Rough Drive

hassanali

hi i own a mazda 6 2005 model.

recently i started noticing that drive is becoming very rough and i can feel that its pushing hard to accelerate seems like something is stoping it and whenever i apply brakes it starts to make weired tak tak sound and also steering is very hard now. i need to fix all of this any adivces

also i put castrol gtx fully synthetic oil please tell me some good workshop as i cannot afford much and also from where to get good parts in low price

Salaam,

Rough engine behavious is caused by many stuff. Check ur coolant is not becoming like milk by mixing engine oil in coolant and vice versa. Also check your engine oil level is same and oil is not getting sticky. If these both are right then you engine head gasket need to be changed. As from where you saying that engine losing power and feel pick up has lost, this is the first thing looks like to check. As its free to check but most expensive to fix.

Then after that you can get your spark plug, coil and plug wire checked if any of these three is faulty then also engine get suffokate and lose power.