-
5.0 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 628 Google Reviews
-
Posts
221 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Country
United Arab Emirates -
Carnity Points
0 [ Donate ]
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Advice
Complete Onboarding & Agree to Club Rules & Guidelines
Marketplace
STORE
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by MUSTAFA hussain
-
@Asif HussainI almost forgot about this trip completely but thanks to your super computer keeping all the trip records and giving every details about everyone … as @Gauravsaid it’s long time since we seen anything from @Asif Hussainwhich is Postive sign we are planning for another liwa trip soon 😎 I vaguely remember zed giving biryani and Farooq’s 5.7 hemi engine roaring behind was it that trip different place?
-
4BDBFD59-E523-423C-ACD1-CC01D3891AD4.jpeg
MUSTAFA hussain commented on Andrew McCarthy's gallery image in Fewbie - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 21 Aug 2022
-
munkybizness has been promoted to Support Team
MUSTAFA hussain replied to Gaurav's topic in Off-Road Club's Announcements
Congrats @munkybizness….. altho I missed the person as it was night drive I could hardly see things in front 😝 -
18F56192-C5EC-4A8A-96B4-16F7CD4C6D85.jpeg
MUSTAFA hussain commented on Zed's gallery image in Fewbie - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 12 Jun 2022
-
SORRY Z ….. everything was set on side and my car was all polished for this amazing drive where I was looking forward to catch up with you with some old biryani chitchat but as the saying goes “ I slept like a 🪵 LOG” and was second lead while sleeping 🙃…… my apology to rest of them who had a great drive out there …..catch you soon …
-
Diff Lock Simplified: Center, Rear, Front Explained :)
MUSTAFA hussain replied to Zed's topic in Off-Road Club's Discussions
@ZedI thought your were an IT MAN but how the differential works I guess we will change the meaning of IT from now on IT ( instant mechanic ) 😁😅…… but great effort to explain things in very simple way ….. thanks to @Gaurav who clarified more and Infact we should request @Gauravto introduce 101 theoretical classes for beginners which will clear their doubts and surely @Zedcan do that best 😇 -
I am coming from al Ain and there are two gas stations adnoc 728 and adnoc 854 both near to the driving point but if you coming from dubai I guess better use in sweihan adnoc 960 if you think your car will consume more gas just carry 20l Jerry can 🤓…. Just my opinion….. kumar will give u better option in this 😎
