Jump to content

M.Seidam

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    7,232
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    147
  • Country

    Palestine, State of
  • Carnity Points

    9,583 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by M.Seidam

  1. Dear Hisham @Hisham Masaad hearty congratulations brother ,always love your attitude and your consideration to your friends and fellow drivers in the club and can’t wait supporting your soon leads inshallah , truly deserved promotion. Well done 👍🙏
  2. Hi @Goutam I believe no need to major upgrade solely for the purpose of extreme drive , still you can go stock , my opinion .
  3. In this summer I am trying my best to transform into a night rider . Heat has its own impact on the driver and his machine as well
  4. Correction I meant the real speed is less by 10 digit what the speedometer shows . For example my speedometer shows 100k/hr but the actual speed is 90 km per hour so when I am sticking to the board speed limit on my speedometer I am actually driving really by 10 digit less . could be of safety reasons Appolgy for the confusion
  5. I am not sure if this for safety reasons deliberately done by the manufacturers or it’s an error . In old collage times I used to drive Golf GTD turbo diesel ( 1986 ) model which also was showing 10 digits less than the actual speed ) !
  6. All Nissan speedometers are of 10 digits off than the actual speed my JGC it’s 1 digit off I checked it in radarbot app
  7. @PaoloMarazitithis is great idea 👍 @Hisham Masaad sincere thanks for your generosity and care for the club . God Bless 👍🙏
  8. Dear Chaitanya @Chaitanya D i left the drive. Ministry of home arranged some family cookies that i can’t not to share 😋 . I Guess Gaurav Soni is the next lucky one 😉 have fun and drive safe 🙏
  9. Dear Chaitanya @Chaitanya D I am afraid I can’t manage the drive with you this Thursday night. 😔
  10. @Islam Soliman hearty congratulations🌷truly deserved achievement 👍
  11. @Shaz Shah I totally agree with @Chaitanya D regarding the X front stock tow recovery point . just adding if relevant generally it’s advised to pull using the back and be pulled from the front whenever deemed possible .
  12. It pleasure meeting you Taufique .. please see this link it’s discussion regarding the Kill switch and the 4WD might be useful
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use