-
5.0 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 628 Google Reviews
-
Posts
956 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
44 -
Country
Canada -
Carnity Points
1,195 [ Donate ]
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Advice
Complete Onboarding & Agree to Club Rules & Guidelines
Marketplace
STORE
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by Emanuel
-
Aser has been promoted to Fewbie Plus level
Emanuel replied to Gaurav's topic in Off-Road Club's Announcements
Well done @Aser. This is quite an achievement. Enjoy a fast and more challenging pace. -
It was great to drive with you again @Islam Soliman with you in lead and @Mahmoud Taha in sweep. After much time we finally met @M.Seidam and work together to recover a couple of stucks. A big welcome to the new joiners @SShan, @JanS, and @nithish468! You all did well on your first drive. Some had more practice than others at finding the sweet spot between just enough power and a wee bit short. 😄 Being one with our cars takes time, patience and practice. Here is a Relive link to our drive. https://www.relive.cc/view/vQvx5RXE79O
-
240411_007_inflation_point[1].jpeg
Emanuel posted a gallery image in Fewbie - South of Africa: Final Round - Abu Dhabi - 11 Apr 2024
-
240411_006_recovery_action[1].jpeg
Emanuel posted a gallery image in Fewbie - South of Africa: Final Round - Abu Dhabi - 11 Apr 2024
-
240411_005_recovery_action[1].jpeg
Emanuel posted a gallery image in Fewbie - South of Africa: Final Round - Abu Dhabi - 11 Apr 2024
-
240411_004_recovery_action[1].jpeg
Emanuel posted a gallery image in Fewbie - South of Africa: Final Round - Abu Dhabi - 11 Apr 2024
-
240411_003_Sweihan_Pond[1].jpeg
Emanuel posted a gallery image in Fewbie - South of Africa: Final Round - Abu Dhabi - 11 Apr 2024
-
240411_002_Sweihan_Pond[1].jpeg
Emanuel posted a gallery image in Fewbie - South of Africa: Final Round - Abu Dhabi - 11 Apr 2024
-
240411_001_nice_view[1].jpeg
Emanuel posted a gallery image in Fewbie - South of Africa: Final Round - Abu Dhabi - 11 Apr 2024
-
Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for another interesting and exploration kinda drive around this area. Second time here in as many weeks. We saw many interesting things and a couple of unfortunate ones like the Jeep that rolled over, thankfully he was ok and his friends were towing it out. With the terrain at times forgiving yet others weren't with very soft patches here and there and others we couldn't quite see well enough to know what was starring right at us because the sand was so bright. You did great getting us around the various fences and eventually over to see Sweihan Pond. We have to take what she gives and make the best of it sometimes, and we did a great job of it today. Good to see you again @Rob S and thanks for supporting the drive. It was a good team effort up there helping @Andrew John Melvill from that last refusal. @munkybizness I think we met on a drive last year or the year before. Thanks for sweeping our drive. As always, good to see and chat with you again @Marek. One new thing I learned today as I was starting my drive home. The car was wobbling and I went to the Sweihan petrol station to check my tire pressure and all was good. Felt too tired to bother hooking up my compressor again. Still wobbled on the way home so I stopped on the side of the road to have a better look at things and found about half the mud flat stuck inside my rims. I was loosening all that up when @Sreenath G pulled up to check on me, Thank you for that. 👏 Have a look at all that sand from one tire...
-
Hi @Simon D, hope you are well. I'm really looking forward to my first IM drive. However, I'm wondering if you may cancel this drive because there are only 3 of us on your drive. Please let me know if that might be your intention if no other IM drivers come or if there is a drop-out. I have waitlisted on @Islam Soliman's drive on Sunday just in case you cancel so I have at least one drive on the weekend. Haven't driven with him or on a Newbie drive in quite some time. @Islam Soliman I am looking forward to driving with you again my friend, however, my wife has plans for us on one morning this weekend and it can be Sat or Sun. If the IM drive goes ahead I'll withdraw my waitlist and if it doesn't then it would be great to join your drive if possible on Sun.
-
Gary F has been promoted to Support Team
Emanuel replied to Gaurav's topic in Off-Road Club's Announcements
Hey @Gary F congrat's on the promotion! -
Thank you @Ale Vallecchi for a wonderful drive with a good mix of terrain, camels and @Luke K P that was Ale and I that saw the lizard. It was a good size and speedy. Thanks @Stumpy for helping me with the stuck gear shifter. As you disassembled the top part it was obvious that the plastic sleeve broke inside, exactly one of your estimations of what went wrong when I pushed it into park that one last time. Your experience came in very handy yet again. Carefully using the white plastic part I was able to shift gears and finish the drive. This was a good thing because Ale has said we were quite far from any exit point. This also gave me some long overdue practice driving in Drive because I have gotten accustomed to using Tiptronic. @Stumpy - thanks for the Pajero parts guy tip. He has this part in stock and will only cost me 25 Dhs. Good thing too because the Mitsubishi parts department is closed until Saturday and I want to get a couple of drives in this week. I'll see about replacing that missing dust cover though I think its just broken apart inside. Here is a fun compilation feature video of our drive on Saturday. If you enjoyed it please visit my YouTube site and smash the Like button. Here is the raw footage with all the action, sound and commentary. Sorry @Luke K P the lizard was too quick to get shot of it.
-
20240406_092358.jpg
Emanuel posted a gallery image in Fewbie - South of Africa: Western Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 06 Apr 2024
-
Wilfredo Perez has been promoted to Fewbie level
Emanuel replied to Gaurav's topic in Off-Road Club's Announcements
Congratulations @Wilfredo Perez. You are well on your journey now.
