-
5.0 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 628 Google Reviews
Humayun Ghias
Members-
Posts
232 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Country
Pakistan -
Carnity Points
1 [ Donate ]
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Advice
Complete Onboarding & Agree to Club Rules & Guidelines
Marketplace
STORE
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by Humayun Ghias
-
But some times this amazing neutrality keeps you hanging when you have no idea about which place to get your bash plate and bumpers from.
-
Thank you @Frederic, @M.Seidamand the rest of the convoy for an exciting drive today. My first drive in AD was well worth it. Was tricky crossing the pipeline in the beginning. Whoever built that was successful in deterring vehicles from crossing over. A few scrapes and dings but managed across. Was helpful for the folks that were rerouted by Fred. I found the drive interesting especially in terms of the technical parts as well as the speedway through which Fred had us do a few laps. Curious te see how this area would be characterised. Pleasure to meet some of you the first time. Looking forward to more drives!
-
20210709_060326.jpg
Humayun Ghias posted a gallery image in Fewbie Plus - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 09 July 2021
-
20210709_060317.jpg
Humayun Ghias posted a gallery image in Fewbie Plus - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 09 July 2021
-
20210709_070100.jpg
Humayun Ghias posted a gallery image in Fewbie Plus - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 09 July 2021
-
Thanks @Janarthan, @Wrangeld, @Lakshmi Narasimhanand @Abdul Rahman AKfor the drive today. I got the first refusal today early in the drive as I was not fully paying attention. Will make a note of having my A-game the moment we're on the sand. Having had a pop out in my last drive, I kept the pressure slightly higher but could feel a vast difference in terms if grip. Will keep it lower next time. No worries @Danish Mohammad, can happen to any one of us! Good to see everyone on the drive today. Till next time!
-
M.Seidam has been promoted to Advisor level
Humayun Ghias replied to Gaurav's topic in Off-Road Club's Announcements
Congratulations! -
Thank you @Ale Vallecchifor this challenging drive. Even before the drive began, I had this feeling it would be a different one. The variety of things that we got to do kept me on my toes and I remembered how Ale had mentioned prior to the drive that it would require our constant concentration. I was bummed and embarrassed with my pop out early in the drive but I was reassured by @Lakshmi Narasimhan''s encouraging words over the radio. Thank you Lakshmi, Ale and everyone with your patience and help with the pop out. It was a pleasure driving behind @Ashok chaturvedi and seeing @Gok Krishin the rear view mirror. @Darren Brookeglad to hear the new axle is working fine. Good to see you all on the drive and see you soon!
