-
5.0 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 628 Google Reviews
-
Posts
419 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1 -
Country
United Arab Emirates -
Carnity Points
18 [ Donate ]
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Advice
Complete Onboarding & Agree to Club Rules & Guidelines
Marketplace
STORE
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by Lawrence_Chehimi
-
Happy birthday🎉🎉
-
Fuel Consumption - Patrol V6 400BHP
Lawrence_Chehimi replied to Siraj Marakkar's topic in Nissan Patrol Forum in UAE
2019 comes in v8 5.6L 400hp and v6 4.0L 275hp. The older 2010-2015 models come in two v8 options both 5.6L but one with 320Hp and 400hp. Basically on such a heavy vehicle the fuel consumption on a v6 is very much similar to the v8. In certain occasions I found that the v8 consumes less! It depends how you drive the vehicle and at what speeds, can vary pretty much between city and highway. The best I got on highway and on speeds less than 120 (around 110) was 14L/100km, but this if you reset the meter while driving on the highway. Combined city+highway: i never got anything better than 19-20L/100km. Sometime it goes up to 22L/100km. If you drive it un city alone, then you need a petrol station connected behind you. -
Y62 platinum 2019 off road kit ideas
Lawrence_Chehimi replied to Rawad's topic in Nissan Patrol Forum in UAE
Yes, I rarely disable the abs. -
Y62 platinum 2019 off road kit ideas
Lawrence_Chehimi replied to Rawad's topic in Nissan Patrol Forum in UAE
@Humayun Ghias it would interfere with the terrain selection modes you have. When you choose sand mode it is actually adjusting your pedal to sand driving. -
MY MYSTERY WRANGLER PROBLEM!!
Lawrence_Chehimi replied to Gok Krish's topic in Jeep Wrangler Forum in UAE
@Gok Krishi'm not an expert but did you check your coolant and engine oil? Is there any sign of water mixing with oil or did the coolant level decrease? As these are the main sings of a blown head gasket. Also Was it really a white smoke, not greyish or blueish smoke? I have a feeling it is an engine misfiring issue, might be due to faulty ignition coil or a faulty injector... -
Nissan X-Terra Recovery Point
Lawrence_Chehimi replied to Hardik Mody's topic in Nissan Xterra Forum in UAE
2 bolts won't take the load. The rear recovery point on my patrol is fixed to 5 bolts for a reason! Some on the side and some on the buttom of the ladder frame. -
Sorry off-topic , Seems we work in the same field, which company you work for? I work for NOV
-
It is safe if it is padded and I guess the driver must wear a helmet. Otherwise might be more dangerous.
-
Y62 Android Video Interface
Lawrence_Chehimi replied to Lawrence_Chehimi's topic in Nissan Patrol Forum in UAE
This works perfectly on your facelift model as you have 2 screens, the upper one which i guess only shows the useless nissan map will be used for the android module (off course you can switch anytime to your original display by pressing the back button) and the lower one remain the same untouched. The system, is running android 10, cortex A72 cpu, 4gb ddr4 ram, 32Gb eMMC. I Got a Data sim from etisalat on my same package, and connected it directly to the device using a 4g dongle. The main reason I got it is for using google maps/waze and Gaia gps without the need of an external screen or device. The system will connect to the cars speakers using bluetooth, as if you are connecting your phone to play music, however your phone will remain connected to the car's system directly as well for phone calls. ( In our cars you can have a phone connected to bluetooth for phone calls and another phone connected at the same time for streaming music) Basically what the device doing here is running an android system in parallel to the cars infotaiment system using the same screen, like switching the HDMI SOURCE at your home tV. You can see it and test it on my car if you like anytime you want. -
Y62 platinum 2019 off road kit ideas
Lawrence_Chehimi replied to Rawad's topic in Nissan Patrol Forum in UAE
-
Y62 Android Video Interface
Lawrence_Chehimi replied to Lawrence_Chehimi's topic in Nissan Patrol Forum in UAE
Sure, not a shop as well😂 -
Y62 platinum 2019 off road kit ideas
Lawrence_Chehimi replied to Rawad's topic in Nissan Patrol Forum in UAE
Thanks @Gauravfor the advice. I have a torque wrench, I will double check that the bolts are torqued properly. -
Y62 platinum 2019 off road kit ideas
Lawrence_Chehimi replied to Rawad's topic in Nissan Patrol Forum in UAE
The pintle hook is still installed to the cross member, that plate was just added in between. -
Y62 Android Video Interface
Lawrence_Chehimi replied to Lawrence_Chehimi's topic in Nissan Patrol Forum in UAE
Yes Rawad. -
Nissan Patrol spare parts
Lawrence_Chehimi replied to Luc Khaldoun's topic in Nissan Patrol Forum in UAE
I would just go to the scrap yards in Sajaa area (Sharjah), you will find 10s of shops selling used parts, I got both my front and rear bumpers from there, spent some time looking between all parts until I found a clean one that doesn't need to be repainted. As far as I remember I got the front at 150 aed and the rear around 300. I usually get any cosmetic item from these yards, for other parts I will stick with the agency. Btw if your car is till under warranty, any mechanical part will be covered by warranty. Sand managed to get behind the buttons on my steering wheel and they are getting stuck sometimes, when I took it to service I told them the same, they were very helpful and ordered a completely new steering wheel and will replace it under warranty, just waiting for it to arrive from Japan. -
Nissan Patrol spare parts
Lawrence_Chehimi replied to Luc Khaldoun's topic in Nissan Patrol Forum in UAE
What kind of parts?
