Jump to content

Andrei S

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    266
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Country

    United Arab Emirates
  • Carnity Points

    6 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Andrei S

  1. Hi All, Thank you very much for the great drive. It was a bit challenging with big dunes, soft sand and sidetracks. But it was great fun. Many thanks to @Chaitanya D @munkybizness@Rajiv Sam @Waqas Parvez for your support and guidance. I found myself in a tricky situation at the beginning of the drive but thanks to your expertise I was able to recover safe and sound. Looking forward to more drives with all convoy members. Best, P.S. Added a photo from the cabin
  2. Hi @Ale Vallecchi I’m looking forward to the drive. sorry could you please share the meeting point? Andrei
  3. Thanks everyone for the great drive. @Kailas thanks for the criss cross drill and creating the route. Special thanks for a personal shoveling exercise for me before the exit 🤣.
  4. Thank you @Wrangeld and all! It was a great drive with valuable lessons on popouts and tricky passage search! looking forward to more nights drives!
  5. Thank you very much everyone! Looking forward to the new drives with you!
  6. Thanks @Vanessa8580 Thanks @Islam Soliman Thanks @Shaaz Sha
  7. Thank you very much @Gaurav ! it was a great step one thanks to @Islam Soliman@Srikumar@Vanessa8580@Hisham Masaad @Frederic @Anoop Nair looking forward to learning more and experiencing new adventures! thank you
  8. Thank you all for the fantastic drive today! @Frederic thanks for chosing a great route and leading the convoy. Thank you @Anoop Nair for keeping an eye on me as I learnt a lot in a new position for me in almost the end of the pack. @Thiani hope you get your car fixed soon. some snapshots are attached.
  9. Get better soon @Ale VallecchiLooking forward to the drive with @Frederic! will it be possible to share the exact pinpoint for the meeting?
  10. Hi all, could you please send a google pin point for meeting? thanks, Andrei
  11. Thanks Islam, will it be possible to allocate me to the same group with @Yerem Davtyan? Thanks
  12. Dear Islam, I have completed 1on1 MC with Anish. He advised that I sign up directly to newbie. I hope it’s ok. Many thanks. Kind regards. Andrei
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use