Jump to content

Mark B

Full Access
  • Posts

    547
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Country

    United Arab Emirates
  • Carnity Points

    202 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Mark B

  1. Congratulations Gary, well Deserved mate! You are great behind the wheel it must run in the family 😊 look forward to driving with you again in the future 👍🏻👍🏻
  2. Really sorry for the short notice but I need to drop out, something has come up, was looking forward to my first night drive 🙁 anyway enjoy guys hope you have a good one
  3. Couldn’t agree more! Was a really great drive this morning, nice pace with a nice difficulty level, really enjoyed it thanks @Hisham Masaad
  4. Thank you for your feedback, good to know. Do you even have balancing issues as I’ve heard they are known for having vibration?
  5. That’s some great feedback mate appreciate that, I’m not really planning on hard core driving just the weekend drive, and to date I’ve only had one pop out and have all the equipment to fix the issue, plus I changed my driving style so I don’t corner as hard anymore. but really appreciate your feedback Thank you Garuav, I think you right, maybe not needed for the type of driving I’m doing Really didn’t think of the repair on the go side of things it’s a very good point,
  6. Hi All just wondering your opinion on beadlocks, and are they worth it? any experience? Also is there any issue with RTA and I know in parts of the US they are not road legal for example thanks for the advice mark
  7. Amazing!! look forward to seeing it mate! 😎😎
  8. Was a great drive today! Lots of variety which is always great, @Davie Chase great lead especially two days in a row! looking forward to the next one
  9. Thanks for today was a fantastic drive really enjoyed the pace, and the two different lead styles 😊 everyone drove amazingly considering how soft it was out there pretty much no refusals! super fun and fast 😎😎😎 my favourite was to drive 😜 @GauravSoni thank you for the slightly early exit! The wife was mortified but she was going green 😂 think she’s going in to retirement for the summer! @Davie Chase top man! And absolute pleasure driving with you again! always a gentleman! 😊 @Patrick van der Loo that TJ is a trooper! Sorry if I churned things up for you back there but your girl handles everything superbly! cant wait to get out on the next one! Hopefully it won’t be such an early one 😜
  10. Unfortunately I’m going to have to cancel, changed the exhaust a couple of weeks back and it’s losing power noticed it the past two drives it’s been difficult on climbs etc so she’s in the shop, was hoping they could sort it but doesn’t look likely. Probably a return to stock 😕 didn’t think 2.5 to 3 inch would be an issue 🤦🏻‍♂️ one mod too many haha anyway hope to see you all on the next one
  11. @Gary F check this out, good deal with the tank and 4 way hose https://www.facebook.com/groups/373641933045466/permalink/1549647025444945/?mibextid=S66gvF
  12. Haha cheeky! I made it with my own two hands, it’s very dusty now and had a Jack strapped in front of it but it’s still there
  13. Always love to show off the back board, one of the first things I made for Gladis there is storage attached to the back too 😊😊😊
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use