Jump to content

_luke_

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    2,525
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    98
  • Country

    Australia
  • Carnity Points

    1,200 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by _luke_

  1. Hey @Nizar Shawwa here is the jack we talked about on Sunday. Good IM level purchase 😜 https://amzn.eu/d/0vAoZdg
  2. nearly turned that skid plate inside out... 😓
  3. All the footage I got. Cheers! https://photos.app.goo.gl/CAvrTNFSWio6Nxpt5
  4. Thanks man great clip!!! https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAf9EuDyKDj/?igsh=NzZkeXU5OTJvdXl3 Here's a360 doing loops
  5. Here's the phone video of you guys driving around the big bowl. https://photos.app.goo.gl/38xm6F8rw1dXMz3Q6 I will have to get the insta360 videos later tonight but will post and album here when they're ready
  6. super extreme. 🤩 I really really loved my introduction to intermediate drives. Thanks for the breakfast @Cristian i'll bring the coffees next time
  7. I'm down in Abu Dhabi, but I believe there is quite a few wreckers in Dubai Sharjah that can help with finding Pajero front bumper. @Gaurav is probably the man I would ask for advice on where to look around Dubai 👍
  8. If you are enjoying offroading and think you will continue I would just get the bumper trimmed and fixed yourself, as it will likely keep happening with a long bumper. However if offroading will be regular occurance, getting a police report and doing through insurance (remember your car will be tagged as having had an accident if you ever want to sell). Is prob good option too
  9. Amazing driving by everyone today. Nice feel good drive to get into the spirit of winter driving. To all the 0 previous club convoy drivers, bravo 👏 👏 👏 https://carnity.com/gallery/category/2130-newbie-nahel-abu-dhabi-28-sept-2024/ This link is to our drive gallery, you can put any of your pics in here. I'll slowly get some videos of us attempting the two tree bowl and share this links here as well. See you on the next drive 😀
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use