Jump to content

J-P L

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    58
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  • Country

    South Africa
  • Carnity Points

    1 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by J-P L

  1. Wow, not sure if i am honoured or nervous with such a large support contingent. So we have license to move beyond refusals and get stuck and watch other people shovel and use their ropes! Or just pick my car up and move it to a better spot.
  2. 🤦‍♂️ proving even a jimny can get crested
  3. Hi Rafey thanks, so I not the only one with a tiny 4x4
  4. Hi i confirm i will be there, with recovery hooks, flag, compressor, radio grey suzuki jimny I have done the off road master class, this will be my first newbie drive
  5. Hi Sunil I have a radio, flag and compressor, and will be driving a Grey Suzuki Jimny with recovery hooks front and back. I did the master Class with Gaurav about two weeks ago and I have watched the briefing video.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use