Advertise here

Xterra off road 2013 with 250k plus

Hi, a quick advice:

I checked an xterra 2013 off road gulf spec with 250,000 kms. The car was smooth while driving and look well maintained. It has been used for off road for few newbie and fewbee drives. Only 2 modifications: kill switch and 10 mm skid plate. 

I don’t have much knowledge about cars but the 250k mileage bothering me. Will take it for a full paid inspection to make sure it does not have a major issue. 

Want valuable advice if I need to worry about the mileage and I believe the price quoted of around 35 k looks on a higher side. 

Please advice

Thank you in advance. 

Yes, 250k is a bit higher if you plan to use this car for off-road but if the car is very well maintained, then it should be fine too.

It all depends on the car's current condition as Xterra is amazing for off-road, so you can't go wrong with that choice.

If this one isn't perfect, don't push too hard as in the next 3-4 months you will get many sweet deals as all off-road toys drop value during summer months.

Look for noticeable bend or marking on bash plate, that itself can reveal lot of history. If it's spotless, then surely it isn't driven much or too hard while off-road.

Look for sand under the carpet area (driver seat, boot), buttons, knobs, shifter lever, engine bay inside fuse box etc. If sand is present on these difficult to reach area, then it has spent lot of time in sand vs few drives as advertised.

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.