•  
Advertise here

electrical problem

Vincent, I have a 1993 Mazda 626 ES, V-6, automatic transmission, power everything. I started having a little problem and I thought maybe you could tell me what to do. The warning light that indicates an electrical problem has started to come on after about five minutes of driving. When this light is on, and I turn on the left turn signal, the turn signal indicator light does not blink or come on but the high beam indicator comes on and blinks like the turn signal indicator is supposed to do!

Check all fuses and relays first.

If still has problem, try driving very slow w/o any electronic like ight, radio, AC (try even w/o brake in an empty area) etc and see if this light still appear. If not start switching on things one by one and see what triggers this dash light to appear. So that you can run self diagnose once again and confirm the culprit.

• 1 year later...

How come 5 dynamo not working. Are you buying from scrap??? then buy the new one original.

Or get the full electrical check thru good electrician. There must be some battery or dynamo big fuse is short which is making look like dynamo is faulty.

thank you for your information

i by new one from original & tomorwo i will put in the car

so i will tell what happend

last scrap dynamo i put working but light of batary and light of airbbag on tablo working

how can i switch off light and recorder and radio not work

please help me

thank you

Never trust scrap dynamo 100%, buy with guarantee and be ready to to change until working one found.

If you put right dynamo, no battery light should be on. Thats a big indicator that battery is depleting charge due to no dynamo is recharging it. Simple. Once you have working dynamo then music player will also play, may be its not playing due to low voltage from battery weak charge...My thought. Let us know how it go. Good luck.

thank you

i by new original dynamo ( 1800 dh ) & the electrical man chek all fuse and all electrical circut there is no proplem

and he is cheking the dynamo charge by voltimeter every thing is good so i tell hem to chek by computer ( 150 dh) so

computer say : law charge so he tell me there is proplem with computer seystem because charge is good but computer tell law charge

the proplem inside computer i tell hem to rest computer he cant do that so llight airbag and batary still lighting i asked the electration if i driving car there is any proplem till me no proplem with driving car car now i driving car but im afraid

i think if i change batary may be lighting off : please tell me what you think ?

thank you for your helping

i buy new batary ( korea made) also the green acid is very good

ibut and the car is working good but next day at the morning i see batary the colour is white law charge that is mean the batary is become weakly and lost the charge so i driving the car and see the batary colour still white not come back to green

please till me why thats happend

thank you

i sent the car to another electration he tel me there proplem the wire between dynamo and computer

and he cheking the fuse dynamo so he tell me computer is now good

after that he try to swith the car

he tell me the dynamo is no working and he is fired so you must by new dynamo

I told him that dynamo of a new agency and three days before the agency purchased from 1750 AED

Means reasonably be Burning in this period simple and how to get it after repairing the wire between the dynamo and the computer and frankly I'm not convinced by his words and told me he tomorrow will try to examine the dynamo and please reasonable Dinamo Agency Burning within two days after Maillt computer and its price 1750 AED God and the largest on the car and frankly I am tired very electration and also car So please help me what to do and thank you all for serving people

• 2 months later...