Advertise here

Taking care of my car and driving tips

Hi peeps I have not spent a lot of time in the UAE though I can drive very well around here now and thank god no tickets for me yet. I have noticed that my bmw 7 series is not so smooth in terms of driving any more like the way it used to be and I will blame my driving. Can someone give me some driving tips in terms of taking care of the car and driving well around in the UAE. I live in Dubai near financial centre and during the evening times there is a lot of traffic on the shk. zayed rd. There is a lot of braking involved .. i was wondering is that why my car doesn't seem to be so smooth anymore?

To be honest emaan, 7 series is not a driver's car its more of a chauffeur driven car. That has much creature comfort for the back seat passenger to indulge in pure luxury. Do you mind explaining what exactly the problem as you mentioned its not smooth anymore, means jerking while gearshift or some type of hesitation involved?

• 6 months later...

Well i would say that somewhere it depends on your driving skills as well. I have driven my car on Shk. Zayed road many times. I do understand that its too much traffic any point of the day, but somewhere the way you drive there also matters. If you are putting sudden brakes while diving, then off course your car will suffer, but if you drive properly and not put jerks then the driving experience is at the different level. I don't think that 7 series BMW is not a smooth car. And as you are new, it may take time for you to understand the driving language here.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating