Jump to content

Looper

Members
  • Posts

    5,197
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    99
  • Country

    India
  • Carnity Points

    101 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Looper

  1. Probably @Kailas would need one as well. Sorry to pitch in on his behalf.
  2. This channel what i reminded of, and came here to tell reading the first post. They are Saudis and many of them get them self bogged in a difficult place and then try to recover one by one, it goes on for hours if you have seen it. Crazy people if you ask me.
  3. Indeed, this new defender seems to have some issues. There is a YouTube Channel: The Fast Lane, where they had gone though 3 cars to finally see a car that worked.
  4. It is indeed a great addition. I had seen it after last week’s drive when I was updating my excel file I maintain for my drives. there was an afternoon drive I could not attend with @Foxtrot Oscar after a couple of pop outs on my JL in the morning drive with @Gaurav and my then dead beat Compressor took 5-10 min to fill up each tyre. That drive still shows up in the list. Perhaps no-shows need to be marked out for clarity sake. There could be also situations where some late entry participants might just come in to join at the time of starting of the drive. It would be great to see details from the admin side added to the database perhaps in a future update such as - the Gaia GPS metrics, officiating members names (lead/2nd lead/ Center Forward/ Sweep etc) and convoy position in a tabular form. I guess it is too much to ask so soon now, isn’t it?
  5. I understand, It was my mistake. I only saw the calendar and missed to consider there could be waitlists, and that it is still Monday. A day too soon to join like this. This week everyone gets to go to just one drive each.
  6. Yes i joined today. I had joined in the sole Intermediate drive initially yesterday evening but when i saw an opportunity here i exited that drive and joined here. If out of turn entry, put me in the waiting list please.
  7. As usual it was great driving with you @Foxtrot Oscar at the lead. Everyone drove exceptionally well and during the first half of the drive, I was literally thinking if there could be a drive without the word "refusal" uttered and a momentarily zoned out me was not able to climb a teeny tiny slop and then heard the word spoken by @M.Seidam who was behind be. I was a bit irritated at myself at that. The drive kept on getting mildly more challenging as everyone was keeping up as the drive progressed and I loved every bit of it.
  8. A wonderful drive indeed. Thanks a lot @Frederic! Looking forward to many more drives with you.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use