Jump to content

Andrei S

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    266
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Country

    United Arab Emirates
  • Carnity Points

    6 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Andrei S

  1. Weirdly stopped working again....so writing from the laptop. Apologies I really wanted to join, but i will have to miss this one as well. It's almost 4am and I cannot go to sleep completely, driving focus will not be at a safe level for a dessert drive. Sorry again Andrei
  2. Is it just me, or RSVP and messaging are not working via mobile? Best, Andrei
  3. Morning All, Apologies for the last minute drop out, the side lights fuse broke and killed the battery overnight... See you in sand next time Andrei
  4. Hi @Frederic and all, sorry I had to drop the car at garage, I will miss this time. have a great drive! A
  5. Hi Fred, thanks for the drive. As you mentioned it was challenging and unpredictable terrain! Hi all, as it was my first fb+ I got myself in a bit of pickle a couple of times. Thanks for your support to get out. What do you think of the nickname suggestion? Antree? see you in sand, thanks
  6. Hi Fred, I’m very looking forward to the drive. Just a piece of advice please, given it’s my first fb+ is it ok to take passengers? thanks
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use