Off road Club Grading Structure V.3.0

• Gaurav changed the title to Off road Club Grading Structure V.3.0
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Carnity off-road club grading structure provides you with a clear road map for your off-road journey, recognizing offroaders based on their Capabilities, Skills and Performance. This lets you

@Rawad Bahsas @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Humayun Ghias and all others having the FB+ confusion. If you have done even 1 FB+ drive before then you will be moved to FB+ rank so that you can join FB+ driv

Correct. Extreme is not mandatory for consideration in Team Carnity.  It might be that there are members that opt to apply for Advisor straight from intermediate, which is in itself a very high r

Posted Images

Thank you for all the effort 

I for example have finished 6 fewbie and 1 fewbie plus. Does this mean I wont be able to join fewbie plus until i finish 4 more fewbie drives?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Confused (0) 2
53 minutes ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

Beyond extreme there are no more levels?

There are two possible paths: either you climb the ladder of drive levels that go up to Extreme, or from after completing 10 Intermediate level drives you request to become part of the "Team Carnity" where the emphasis is on becoming a supporting member (see structure below). From Extreme level also you can apply for this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

10 minutes ago, Frederic said:

There are two possible paths: either you climb the ladder of drive levels that go up to Extreme, or from Intermediate level you decide to become part of the "Team Carnity"

So Extreme level is not mandatory? Then mostly will opt for Intermediate to support role!!!!

Edited by Lakshmi Narasimhan
Edit
  • Like (+1) 3
On 5/21/2021 at 9:29 PM, Gaurav said:

Self-recovery techniques

• Shoveling at right place
  • Crawling out of difficult situations
  • Blip Blip - Coordinate steering and gas control

Will there be time dedicated in drives for every one to practice or during drive if individual is struck they will get chance to learn?

On 5/21/2021 at 9:29 PM, Gaurav said:

Advance recovery techniques

• Rocking and crawling to make path
  • Learn to flatten/compact soft sand patch
  • Self recovery from crest

Will there be time dedicated in drives for every one to practice or during drive if individual is struck they will get chance to learn?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Lakshmi NarasimhanI am sure every Carnity Trip lead gives ample time to the member during a refusal / stuck to practice self recovery, followed by shoveling and then finally using a rope. So all members would get ample opportunity to learn self recovery techniques  and with this new structure it clearly indicates that getting stuck and then self recovery is a good thing.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
2 hours ago, Rawad Bahsas said:

Thank you for all the effort 

I for example have finished 6 fewbie and 1 fewbie plus. Does this mean I wont be able to join fewbie plus until i finish 4 more fewbie drives?

Same predicament for me as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use