Advertise here

A couple of crazy tractors

Barry

These are old videos but very entertaining. The first one is running a turbo Volvo engine, the second is running a v6 ford engine, both from cars. Look at them go! There loads of videos on the traktor terror Volvo and it is now in a new evolution stage. 

what the hell I have just seen man, this is crazy entertaining. When I saw video timeline of 4 minutes and I was like ok let me see if I can tolerate this for 30 seconds, but I end up finishing whole 4 mins. Nice find buddy.

WOAH.....now I know what you mean yesterday @Barry. This indeed rightly named: Tractor Terror. Now this justify the need of two tractor you own for fun. Btw, how do these pencil tires in front take so much.....?

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Tractor tyres are actually incredibly tough, they're 3/4 times thicker than a car tyre and considering a small tractor is around the same weight as a car. I love my tractors. Currently have a David Brown 990 Implematic (David Brown originally designed the Aston Martins hence DB7, DB9 etc so maybe I've got an Aston Martin tractor?) and I have a Ford 4000 Force. Both tucked away safely in Ireland.