Carnity Points System

Can anyone tell me from where i can get my Pajero 2014 model Rockford Amplifier repaired. 

My Dashboard Music system is working fine but no audio is coming out. Agency checked all things and confirmed that Amplifier is faulty.

• Like 1

There are a few electronics repair shops in Dubai but they mainly focus on home hifi amps, not on car amps. You might be better off trying to find one from a scrap dealer in Sharjah. 

Beware that the amplifier could have been damaged by one of the speakers itself if there is a shortcut. So i'd recommend getting the wiring checked and the speakers measured up before you connect any new amp.

• Like 2

I agree with Fred on this, buying one from scrap will be faster and cheaper than repairing here, due to expensive labor for such specialized work.

• Like 1

I got all my car audio system done behind Yasmeen Building in Sharjah opposite the Sharjah Cricket stadium. There are many audio shops there. I am sure one of them will be able to diagnose and point you in the right direction.