Advertise here

Best gaming console - suggestions?

Chaitanya D

Bought a PS4 few weeks ago and it keeps me quiet. 

Bought COD, but thats not my cup of tea, the guys online are too good.

Now I am playing GT Sport, doing the skills to earn free cars.

Also playing The last of us, also not bad.

If we didn’t have the curfew, I would never have bought it.

Edited by Xaf
Typo
  • Like (+1) 2

Buy a PS Plus membership , there are some good games you get free every month . This month there is an Uncharted collection ( 3 games of the series ) free 

• Like (+1) 3

I bought a PS 4 1 TB . Learning the tricks and getting used to as it is quite a new experience for me. PS 4 is selling like hot cakes on the shelf , and many places dont have it.One of the guys who owns a electronic shop advised me to go for PS 4 just for the fact that it has so many games, accessories and others available all the time - just in case you need them.

I am loving the GT sport and NFS heat as of now. Minecraft is too cumbersome as it needs some learning.

All in all a good way to time pass , and vow! what a world it is with so much advancement in Gaming .

Thanks everyone for your replies and inputs.  Hope you all stay safe and be cautious!

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Xaf said:

Bought a PS4 few weeks ago and it keeps me quiet. 

Bought COD, but thats not my cup of tea, the guys online are too good.

Now I am playing GT Sport, doing the skills to earn free cars.

Also playing The last of us, also not bad.

If we didn’t have the curfew, I would never have bought it.

Playing online with randomers for the first time is a steep learning curve. I thought I was a god on forza until I got xbox live. Used to beat all my friends. I got my ass handed to me every time. Most of these guys are nerds who live in their mothers basements and game 14 hours a day. There’s no way you can compete with them. I did get pretty good at project Gotham racing. Made it to number 3 in the world then the servers got shut down. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I loved FIFA 18 and thought i was pretty good as used Netherlands and often beat the likes of Germany, Brazil and Argentina which look much better on paper. But once I played against my daughter's friend  and quit playing PS4 all together.

• Haha (+1) 2