Advertise here

1 minute ago, RohanH said:

I had this issue. Mechanic repoaved the solenoid. I bought it in sharjah, i think 245 aed. Plus labor

That’s a good price. Did he replace both of them or only one ? I paid 360 for the complete unit from Habtoor DIP. 

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

This is nice Fredy, and any clue on what part to check/change for rear differential in Pajero 2.5 Gen.

Since last few months my rear diff stop engaging and making that grrrrr noise, when I press the switch.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

56 minutes ago, Frederic said:

That’s a good price. Did he replace both of them or only one ? I paid 360 for the complete unit from Habtoor DIP. 

This is whatbI bought. Plus Labor chagges were almst 80. Which was high I guess

Screenshot_20200725-144629_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RohanH said:

Screenshot_20200725-144629_WhatsApp.jpg

You had a good price for the unit (if it’s original Mitsubishi part of course). Like I mentioned installing takes max 15-20 mins and can be done easily yourself. 

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

This is nice Fredy, and any clue on what part to check/change for rear differential in Pajero 2.5 Gen.

Since last few months my rear diff stop engaging and making that grrrrr noise, when I press the switch.

There is a condition programmed In the 4WD ECU which ONLY allows your Rear Diff lock to be engaged IF you’re in 4Lo and the center diff light is on. If that’s ok but still does not work then it might be the compressor (brrr...brrr). 

If the orange center Diff Lock light is not activating, that sensor or wiring is probably defective.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

26 minutes ago, Frederic said:

You had a good price for the unit (if it’s original Mitsubishi part of course). Like I mentioned installing takes max 15-20 mins and can be done easily yourself. 

There is a condition programmed In the 4WD ECU which ONLY allows your Rear Diff lock to be engaged IF you’re in 4Lo and the center diff light is on. If that’s ok but still does not work then it might be the compressor (brrr...brrr). 

If the orange center Diff Lock light is not activating, that sensor or wiring is probably defective.

Yes. You are right.

I bought it from Divya so I believe it is original.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

6 hours ago, RohanH said:

I checked in mitsubishi authorised spare parts dealer in Ajman, its price is 230 dhs (including Vat) 

May be i also need to change it, its showed same issue once on high way. 

Hi @Frederic where to check vacuum hoses?? do i need to take it to the garage or can check by myself?? may be some photo can help to find it. 

The first thing to check are the vacuum hoses underneath the car that connect to the freewheeling clutch

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Shiju Manuel said:

I checked in mitsubishi authorised spare parts dealer in Ajman, its price is 230 dhs (including Vat) 

May be i also need to change it, its showed same issue once on high way. 

Hi @Frederic where to check vacuum hoses?? do i need to take it to the garage or can check by myself?? may be some photo can help to find it. 

The first thing to check are the vacuum hoses underneath the car that connect to the freewheeling clutch

2BF6DCE2-DFF4-4FA8-8C1C-EBE225F317D7.jpeg.97d2dec642c55d32d7383bffdaed8704.jpegCheck underneath the front axle. Try to locate the black rubber hoses and inspect them. Pull back the rubber boot and clean the sensor. 
This, and removing the solenoid is about the only thing you can do yourself, if still the issue comes back you might want to take it to a workshop. 

• Like (+1) 4

25 minutes ago, Frederic said:

2BF6DCE2-DFF4-4FA8-8C1C-EBE225F317D7.jpeg.97d2dec642c55d32d7383bffdaed8704.jpegCheck underneath the front axle. Try to locate the black rubber hoses and inspect them. Pull back the rubber boot and clean the sensor. 
This, and removing the solenoid is about the only thing you can do yourself, if still the issue comes back you might want to take it to a workshop. 

Thanks @Frederic 

• Like (+1) 2