COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert drive - Al Qudra South - Dubai - 18 Dec 2020

Brette

23 hours ago, Umar Kamal said:

Hello @Brette I need some advise regarding my grand cherokee. During todays ride at fossil rocks the inner fender lining came out and sheet under radiator is broken. I would like to have your advise to fix those.

Hi @Umar Kamal the fender lining can be replaced as that is fabric. Regarding the underbody, you would need to get a skid plate 6 or 8 mm thick. Also, depending on which variant of the JGC you have, you can remove the lower fascia, front and back to give you a bit more approach and departure angle. 

We do have quite a few JGC joining now so would also appreciate if you can start a new thread with your queries so others can also chip in and we have 1 thread as a reference for all JGC owners. 

THe 2 pics below are of the front and back without the lower fascia and the skid plate. 

Screenshot_20201219-202929_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201219-203204_Gallery.jpg

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

10 minutes ago, Brette said:

Hi @Umar Kamal the fender lining can be replaced as that is fabric. Regarding the underbody, you would need to get a skid plate 6 or 8 mm thick. Also, depending on which variant of the JGC you have, you can remove the lower fascia, front and back to give you a bit more approach and departure angle. 

We do have quite a few JGC joining now so would also appreciate if you can start a new thread with your queries so others can also chip in and we have 1 thread as a reference for all JGC owners. 

THe 2 pics below are of the front and back without the lower fascia and the skid plate. 

Screenshot_20201219-202929_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201219-203204_Gallery.jpg

@Brette how is your alignment after the last act of our adventurous and dramatic escapade yesterday?  Also if your friend agrees to 150 rate for balancing + alignment please share his details, im sure he can count on regular support from the community if the workshop is not too far.

Yesterday was a lot of fun - I'm working out every day yet haven't got such sore muscles for weeks which proves shovelling at various angles is a great full body workout guys 😂

• Haha (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use