Summer Off-road Adventures

Transfer your previous off-road experience

You can transfer your previous off-road experience in three steps.

1. Join the "Absolute Newbie" drive for the first time with Carnity off-road club (Mandatory).

2. Do the self declaration on the drive post with area and number of drives you have done in the past.

3. Trip lead & support will gauge your driving skills and then you can apply for your Fewbie promotion.

Please go through Carnity Off-road Structure to understand all off-road ranks we have.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• Gaurav pinned and featured this topic

This is good news for the experts coming from another Offroad Club... me as a weekend offroader prefers to be forever newbie, but then now that I have an old LC100 to abuse, is curious what sort of challenges fewbie has to offer 😅

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
13 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hi @Gaurav nice idea.. i haven't declared my prior experience, can I use it for next upgrade - from Fewbie to intermediate.

Sure you can use now, when you join next fewbie drive. Self declare your previous experience, and if it's enough for Intermediate promotion, trip lead and support will gauge your skills and then you can apply for Intermediate promotion. 

4 hours ago, Zed said:

This is good news for the experts coming from another Offroad Club... me as a weekend offroader prefers to be forever newbie, but then now that I have an old LC100 to abuse, is curious what sort of challenges fewbie has to offer 😅

Please go through Carnity Off-road Structure to understand all off-road ranks we have.

• Like (+1) 5

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Zed newbie level is just to make your foundation strong, but to learn more you need to try out the higher level. Whenever you're bored of newbie drives apply for your promotion and let us figure out if you're ready for it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
On 2/6/2021 at 5:10 AM, Zed said:

Nothing stays forever 😉 my friend 

On 2/6/2021 at 5:10 AM, Zed said:

There is only one way to know is to get yourself forward with no regrets 😉

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use