•  

Carnity New Year's Eve Celebration Night - Dubai - 31 Dec 2022

Frederic

What better way than to spend your NYE evening together with your Carnity Buddies and enjoy the Fireworks across Dubai ?

nye.jpg

Sit back, relax, and bring your snacks, BBQ, drinks, and share your stories and experiences of the past year with us.

Feel free to bring your friends, families and kids with their age-specific toys or games to enjoy brilliant outdoor activities.

Please bring your own:

• Food / Grill / Cooking and serving arrangements
  • Drinks and Ice (of course).
  • Chairs / Mats / Camping Gear if you want to camp overnight.

1422112617_ByMr.Ferderic.jpeg.09301cf67bfc395b30444552f0a8cdfc.jpeg

DSC_5972.jpg.0d890d1040feeda98a4533b405663fb2.jpg

Action Plan:

At 7:30 PM we will have Carnity Seniors to meet and greet you at the meeting point next to the DEWA station.

Please engage 4x4 before entering the dirt track.

At 8 PM SHARP they will leave this meeting point and bring everyone inside the desert. The celebration location is only 5mins driving from the meeting point. 

Meeting Point: 

E77 Jebel Ali Lahbab Road, next to the DEWA Pumping Station:

https://goo.gl/maps/gNvfP7mYXS72GezQ6

image.png.0b5ec5380b766fa321a15d15d086d7d2.png

GPX Track for members who want to join later and have experience in driving without guidance:

nye-track.gpx

Bring your Walkie Talkie and tune in to Channel 1: 446.006 for communication with Marshals and Carnity senior members. If at any time you are planning to leave, you can approach any of Crew or Marshals verbally or over the radio and we can guide you back to the road.

Camping:

you are totally free to bring your tent and camping gear, but please inform us in advance if you are planning to stay overnight.

Bring sleeping bags/extra blankets as it gets pretty cold at night.

Fireworks:

We will be expecting to have a decent view on the Global Village, Marina, and Blue Waters Island Fireworks at midnight.

No littering:

Please leave nothing but footsteps behind in the desert. Keep it clean. Bring plenty of garbage bags.

Bring your own BBQ, no direct fire allowed on the sand. 

Bonfire:

We will arrange a big bonfire in a suitable firepit.

Please RSVP on below calendar 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

• Frederic changed the title to Carnity New Year's Eve Celebration Night - Dubai - 31 Dec 2022
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gertjan said:

Hi. Removed myself, still would like to came. Was not able te sign up fpr a drive and the event.

No worries, technically it's restricting due to single drive restriction, but ideally, this New Year's Eve get-together shouldn't be competing with regular drives.

RSVP again on the 29 Dec, Thu.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hello,

I have two questions ,

Can I register in this gathering although I am registered in Newbie drive on Fri 30 Dec ? 

if I register then I am planning to bring my family , my question whether I can invite also my friend with his family (he is not member)

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

7 hours ago, Albarqawi85 said:

Hello,

I have two questions ,

Can I register in this gathering although I am registered in Newbie drive on Fri 30 Dec ? 

if I register then I am planning to bring my family , my question whether I can invite also my friend with his family (he is not member)

Hi @Albarqawi85

yes you can register as this is not an off-road drive. You can invite your friend over as well. If he has a 4x4 or AWD he can drive all the way up to the Party location, if he has a sedan or 2WD he can leave the car at the meeting point and jump into your car.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Frederic said:

Hi @Albarqawi85

yes you can register as this is not an off-road drive. You can invite your friend over as well. If he has a 4x4 or AWD he can drive all the way up to the Party location, if he has a sedan or 2WD he can leave the car at the meeting point and jump into your car.

Thanks Frederick ,

tried to register , however I got the message that I have reached my maximum allowed trip per the weekend as attached 

please advice 

75854446-D50F-48FB-BF55-E2DF809F8046.png

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Albarqawi85 said:

Thanks Frederick ,

tried to register , however I got the message that I have reached my maximum allowed trip per the weekend as attached 

please advice 

75854446-D50F-48FB-BF55-E2DF809F8046.png

No worries @Albarqawi85 I will add you manually to the event. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

12 hours ago, Frederic said:

No worries @Albarqawi85 I will add you manually to the event. 

Thanks Frederick for adding me 

looking forward to the gathering 

last question, is it ok if I want to join later , around 9 instead of 8 pm ? 

1 hour ago, Albarqawi85 said:

Thanks Frederick for adding me 

looking forward to the gathering 

last question, is it ok if I want to join later , around 9 instead of 8 pm ? 

that should be no issue, we can send someone over to pick you up at the meeting point and guide you to the event location. Please do let us know on this drive topic what time you would be at the meeting point so we don’t have to drive back and forth the entire evening .

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use