UAE Green Desert: Discover Spectacular Transformation After 75-Year Rainfall

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - HALLOWEEN DRIVE: Searching for Ghost Town - Sharjah - 29 Oct 2023

Ale Vallecchi

Hello Ale,

I wanted to extend my heartfelt appreciation for your exceptional leadership during our today’s desert drive. The experience was not only educational but also thrilling, and it's all thanks to your guidance and expertise in navigating challenging terrains.

The Halloween drive made even more memorable, not just by the demanding landscape but also by the incredible team spirit fostered by the other drivers. Special thanks to each of them for adding an extra element of fun and excitement to the journey. The creative Halloween-themed decorations and costumes brought a festive atmosphere, making our adventure uniquely enjoyable.

Once again, I want to express my sincere gratitude for your exceptional leadership and to the entire team for making this experience a remarkable and unforgettable one. I look forward to more adventures with this fantastic group.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Big Thanks @Ale Vallecchifor the the splendid drive.. 🙏with many refusals and  stucks, you had a busy day🫣

personally the  Halloween theme and the drive description gave a nice motivation for the drive 😊

I was bit low on confidence initially as this was my  1st drive after a gap of 1 year (due to back pain ).but the eagerness to get back on sand was more than the pain which is still bothering me 😬

Much appreciate the teamwork and the enthusiasm shown by all..it was an awesome   experience 🖐️🖐️61545566-5dcf-4d81-8cee-db3405d4f1bf.jpeg.93202279633d36759e16a21ddb24fe8e.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

3 hours ago, Mahesh_ said:

Hello Ale,

I wanted to extend my heartfelt appreciation for your exceptional leadership during our today’s desert drive. The experience was not only educational but also thrilling, and it's all thanks to your guidance and expertise in navigating challenging terrains.

The Halloween drive made even more memorable, not just by the demanding landscape but also by the incredible team spirit fostered by the other drivers. Special thanks to each of them for adding an extra element of fun and excitement to the journey. The creative Halloween-themed decorations and costumes brought a festive atmosphere, making our adventure uniquely enjoyable.

Once again, I want to express my sincere gratitude for your exceptional leadership and to the entire team for making this experience a remarkable and unforgettable one. I look forward to more adventures with this fantastic group.

@Martin M thanks for the baklava and the stunning pictures. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use