Cancelled - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 22 Jun 2024

large.IMG_9091.jpeg.00c5ff1e5110854656c6

DRIVE PLAN

We meet at Solar Park and drive to "Little Sweihan", for a technical challenge. 

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities. 

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Intermediate & Above
When: 22 Jun 2024, Saturday
Meeting time:  5:30 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)
Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/uH6UvrKWxTCT8qrv7
Approximate finish time: 9:30 AM
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

RECOMENDED OFF-ROAD GEAR:

• Tire deflator & Tire pressure gauge
  • Compressor (MANDATORY)
  • Walkie-talkie radio (MANDATORY)
  • Off-road flag (MANDATORY)
  • Shovel, Tow Rope & 2 Shackles
  • First-aid kit
  • Fire extinguisher

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

don't drive like its your last one.

@Mahesh_, @Rk ram, @Cristian & @Anoop Nair 

Troubles with my Jeep aren’t over yet and I don’t see getting my car back by tomorrow- and even if I do; I would want to test it out because a lot of electrics are going to be changed in the car. Unfortunately I will not be able to conduct this drive this week. May I suggest you please pickup some other drives for the weekend. I hope I will be back in action in a couple of weeks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

• Looper changed the title to Cancelled - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 22 Jun 2024

Important Information

Terms of use