•  
Advertise here

Is there a diference between civic type R 2004 GCC & si

Guys i am planong to order Honda civic Si (hatchback) 2004 and the body seems diferent than civic type R 2004 that we have in the showroom. Not sure really

Can i ask the experts if there is a diference in body shape?

Cuz if there is no diference then i would be happy to buy it so the parts will be abailible in Dubai.

Need ur help pls

Honda automobile Type R models are special performance editions of their respective model families.

The design of Type R models was originally focused on race conditions, with an emphasis on minimizing weight, and maximizing performance potential (e.g. engine tuning, suspension set-up). Thus, Type R models were first conceived for racetracks. However, due to Honda's increased focus on their highly regarded VTEC engines, the Type R was eventually designed for a much wider market.

Go search more on wiki about the R.

Basically, R is race edition and si is standard one or basic street type car. You will def able to buy plenty of Si and R spare parts in UAE market even if you are importing car from outside. But Honda dealer might act little bit upset while fixing your imported car (rem that).

Thank you Talib but this is not an answer to my question.

My question is, Is the civic Si body when I import from USA similar body of the Civic type R (can be modified also by using Civic Type R spoilers and parts or engine)? so I will find parts which is similar and it wont be a hustle to me getting the parts in UAE.