Advertise here

2003-2005 Range Rover instrument cluster pixel repair

fayazc

Does anyone know of a workshop/garage in the UAE where I can get my instrument cluster pixels repaired?? I know its a common problem with the earlier models but cant seem to find a workshop that will repair it for me.. (instead of replacing it with a new one). any help will be greatly appreciated.. many thanks..

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks nutbolt.. Couldn't find anyone for the BMW either, there are a couple of old post on Souq.com but can't seem to get in touch with him.. Will be visiting UK in April so I'm planning on taking it with me . There is this place in North London, supposed to be good.. It's about an hours DIY to take it off the cluster..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You'll need to clean the contacts. Remove the insulation a bit more with something like acetone and expose the contacts and plonk it back in and hope it works. You'll need to open the instrument binnacle though.

Since the this generation or Range Rover shares a lot of parts with the X5 and other BMW's this is appropriate.

http://bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/285208

P.S : I rather smear myself in honey and be left in the woods to be eaten by bears than go to Ashraf !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...