Advertise here

TAIL LAMP FAILURE IN MY 99 LS400

shaun

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT DOES TAIL LAMP FAILURE MEANS.... RECENTLY I NOTICED THAT MY NUMBER PLATE LIGHTS WERE NOT WORKING.. SO I INSTALLED NEW PLATE NUMBER LIGHTS .. BUT STILL IT IS SHOWING THE SAME ERROR..

WHEN I START THE CAR THEN THERE IS NO TAIL LAMP FAILURE .. BUT AS I CHANGE THE GEAR OR PRESS THE BRAKES , IT SHOWS TAIL LAMP FAILURE.. THEN IT DOESNT GOES UNTIL I SWITCH OFF THE ENGINE....

PLEASE HELP ME ...

did you check the fuse if they are working. and when you star the car are the back lights on ( not brake lights but the ones that are above them).

check these two things and i am sure you will find your answer.

• 2 months later...
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT DOES TAIL LAMP FAILURE MEANS.... RECENTLY I NOTICED THAT MY NUMBER PLATE LIGHTS WERE NOT WORKING.. SO I INSTALLED NEW PLATE NUMBER LIGHTS .. BUT STILL IT IS SHOWING THE SAME ERROR..

WHEN I START THE CAR THEN THERE IS NO TAIL LAMP FAILURE .. BUT AS I CHANGE THE GEAR OR PRESS THE BRAKES , IT SHOWS TAIL LAMP FAILURE.. THEN IT DOESNT GOES UNTIL I SWITCH OFF THE ENGINE....

PLEASE HELP ME ...

did you find the failure ??

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem... Initially my plate number lights were not working but even after installing them i have the same problem. One of my friends told me that there might be voltage difference between the lights you bought and the ones that are original.. probably i bought the Chinese ones.