Jump to content

M.Seidam

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    7,232
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    147
  • Country

    Palestine, State of
  • Carnity Points

    9,583 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by M.Seidam

  1. @Frederic I updated the radios for all the ten radio frequencies thanks
  2. A drive under the moon light what a pleasant drive one can experience under the full moon light , tingling senses and eye pupils half dilated appreciating the faded semi dark out line of pink rock while climbing it , amazing tranquil ! Every one suited up ready for the night dance under the 🌕.the tumble hit up and down between bounce and dance with intervals of pause for break and breath so along we knew some secrets and tips of how to synchronise elegantly and safely in the dark. It was a night drive that luckily I didn’t miss and I hope we do more of it as the summer heat is pushing us toward being becoming nocturnal drivers at least this season 🤣 thank you @Srikumar and @Gaurav for this fantastic drive as well as for all the tips and help along 🙏 it’s being my great pleasure driving with both of you . My thanks extend to @Rizwanm2 for his brilliant second lead on the stage 😉Also it goes with pleasure to @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ and @Gaurav Sonifor their active assistance when ever was needed @Danish Mohammad@Taufique Surve @Dwain Fernandes @Badar Tariq @shu yang great “no rope “ drive and fantastic self recoveries with or without the shovel . Keep it i up ! @Abdul Rahman AK you missed the dance , but sure not the full moon as we hope many summer nights are yet to enjoy 😉 some snaps in the gallery take care till next time cheers 🌕🌷🙏
  3. Totally agree with @Foxtrot Oscar and @Nivin On the slip side of the dune “ mini” multiple fish tail cascade happens and this in particular need proper speed and steering control in synchrony , the slightest mismatch dictates exiting immediately . What I think his/her attempt to exit was late when the vehicle was already inclined more than 45 degree to over come the imminent flip
  4. The aim that sometimes I post such of “innovations” is to think about it and share different thoughts. In he above one I posted for the “paddling” shovel looks fantastic . However I agree with @Hisham Masaad any innovation need to be tested before installing it in terms of safety . ... pre instalment measurement about the various stresses and metal failure in different angles ( what if the coupling got over tightened or broken ?!) as an example. ... I believe there are several ways to get unstuck in different situation . Personally I would choose and start with the hard way Safely better than a seemingly easy unsafe way . Definitely the above one can unstuck with one tool ( shovel ) . But to be exposed to various options with caution is not wrong too 😉
  5. Hi @Rory Ashman i am using crony my self and happy with it Please refer to the radio communication which is always attached in the post of all drives
  6. Dear @Luca Palanca Falsini I have left the drive due to family commitment Friday / Saturday . Wish you all pleasant drive and fun 🙏
  7. ...“Find a way , or fade away” don’t remember though where I came across that ... yesterday I realised it so let’s start 😄 ... arranging the stuff quickly and getting in my truck along with my little companion who was in a hurry more than I was till he shouted “ dad the bag “ 😱💡... luckily my foot was still on the break paddle while the gear ⚙️ is still on R .. it’s still not a stuck situation but it would be worse when you reach the meeting point and the radio is in the bag forgotten ! ( first positive ) To my surprise almost half of the convoy was already ready to launch by the time we reached ( half an hour ) before 6pm and after triple check the meeting time was correct which made me really 😊 saying to my self we will not fade away today ( second positive ) Driving on the dirt track heading east and south till we reached the long range dunes and the action begun in a relatively slightly faster pace progressing slowly slowly in a Newbie drive manner perfectly synchronised and scaled by our Maestro lead @Chaitanya D of a 15 vehicle convoy long with excellent response. ( third positive ) maybe this was the longest convoy I participated in so far , with experienced drivers that some of them got already promoted to FB level on the same day while the remaining half were from experienced IM drivers who excellently supported and enjoyed supporting the drive in all and all ( 4th positive ) off-course the meal with no spice is not enjoyable. Our first one was offered by a nice “ royal crest “ ( pict in Gallery) which was dealt with in an educational mode to our fellow driver and no rope was needed ( 5th positive ). With sun incline became steep kissing the horizon it’s no longer seen behind those long dunes .. RSVP time 🤣😀 and on the clock we all lined up to plan for the next week booking. Thank you 🙏 Almost pitch black and we found way by illuminating the path via our head light ... smoothly exciting rhythm till we got our second stuck situation from back of the convoy in quite nasty pocket. I loved the approach and the way we discussed it among the seniors till we find way and in no time we were on course again ( 6th positive ) My seventh positive I got the chance to meet and drive with new faces whom I knew from the forum and it was a real pleasure 🙏🌷 @Darren Brooke @Gregory @Sunil Mathew @Anoop Raj @Wade Pat2 @Zed @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Ehab @Thomas Varghese @Gaurav Soni Thank you guys for making that evening so enjoyable @Hisham Masaad @Craig Finlayson and @Tbone it’s always an honour driving and being part of the team last but not least I extend my big thanks to our lead and friend doctor Chaitanya @Chaitanya D well done 👍🙏 cheers all 🌷
  8. At the beginning of the ladder it’s natural I guess . I believe after bit of practice it becomes better and the “ leap of faith “ will strengthen by time especially when you are following the car in front and not being the first car . Now every one know that being a leader entails not only experience but bit more than a leap of faith 😉
  9. Looks like “ pull and drive “ is better than “ kill and drive “ isn’t it ? I wonder what is the technical back ground behind this ?! Any idea @Ilya Golubinsky
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use