Jump to content

M.Seidam

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    7,232
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    147
  • Country

    Palestine, State of
  • Carnity Points

    9,583 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by M.Seidam

  1. @Luca Palanca Falsini I don’t understand why the drive has been cancelled ? 4 cars are the best for such drive . Is there another reason ? If for number , I can give up the IM drive and sacrifice my self for the sake of not cancelling it . Provided that we all are elected by the committee of extreme drives 😉 In the case of reconsidering please let me know so I can jump from IM to extreme mode 😉
  2. You will never know unless being in such situation 🤣 but please not alone off course . Shehab you are a good driver I drove with you twice or three times if not mistaken . the answer can never be concrete and can’t be generalized as there are details in any situation which gives the clue to the solution. Generally when the vehicle is in incline like that think about the forces being acted on its gravity center and top of car , as will as the front and tail and recheck the pressure in the tires before attempting any thing .assess the situation . Put plan A,B and even C for it ... the rope is the easiest way out the shovel is the hard way always. ... I can’t say more than that here 😅 .
  3. No need for strong shoulders 😄 meaning no need for heavy shoveling , night and lonely not best combination agree . And to make it more curious forget about the wire. What you do ? 😅
  4. Perfect stuck situation. Just one question let’s suppose you are completely alone and the only friends with you a shovel and a wire in the middle of no where . How can you get out ? ( p.s : clue is in the question ) 😉
  5. Agreeing to what Frederic said also sand fountain making is more higher in two wheel drive adding to the nonsense 😄 I believe it’s very dangerous to be in 4x2 in the sand as your front is always acting as a fulcrum to flip over , turn over .... and any thing which ends with over 😆
  6. Nice glasses buddy but I like your smile more 😄
  7. As far as I know being vaccinated doesn’t imply leave from work it’s different than being COVID positive . however some ppl do develop side effects from vaccine such as headache, fever 🤒 or generalised weakness . So ppl get off work simply because of such down feeling for a day or so depends on severity. however I am not aware of any internal policy in Carnity regarding off drive post vaccine . Our legends can clarify more
  8. Getting vaccinated is not contraindications to work or drive as long as you are symptomatic , meaning no side symptoms from the vaccine , it’s different than being COVID 19 positive . I took the vaccine my self and after half hour observation I jumped back to operate 😉
  9. Dear Rahimdad you are the spice of Carnity which has a special unique flavour of humour politeness and humbleness 🙏 bless you and all the desert lovers .
  10. Good morning Angela @Foxtrot Oscar I would prefer the intermediate as first drive . If I can be added here then I will leave the wait list spot on Saturday. appreciate 🙏
  11. Guys unfortunately I had to pull out from this beautiful up coming afternoon . Wish you all pleasant time 🙏😉
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use