Jump to content

Yerem Davtyan

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    131
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3
  • Country

    Armenia
  • Carnity Points

    0 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Yerem Davtyan

  1. until

    Dear all, thank you very much for a very nice drive this afternoon! Thank you @Emanuel, @JC_E, @Frans M and @Mei Ling for leading and supporting! And welcome new Carnity drivers! Enjoy the weekend and see you next time in the sand!
  2. until

    Hi @Emanuel, looking forward to the drive tomorrow! I will be driving an unmodified Tahoe, and will try to save the bumpers. Hence, please, put me somewhere in the back of the convoy, please as I will be approaching dunes and climbed very slow thank you!
  3. until

    Good morning @Emanuel! I was expecting my car to be ready by noon today, but apparently they need more time. Seems I won't make it unfortunately:-( Enjoy the sand!
  4. until

    https://gulfnews.com/amp/story/auto%2Fuae-recalls-5612-jeep-wrangler-and-gladiator-vehicles-over-fire-risk-1.500664427
  5. until

    Hi @Andrew John Melvill, apologies I didn't inform you in advance that I couldn't join the drive. Hope you all had fun in the sand!
  6. until

    All the best mate! Hope nothing significant! Thank you @Ale Vallecchi for the drive!
  7. until

    Thank you @Sam Selim, @Ishak, @jamil abdollah, @JC_E, @Enrico - Mountain and @Beide Worku for a nice drive last night. What a great way to spend Wednesday evening:-)
  8. until

    Khalid, if they are, then you and I can quickly drive them ourselves to qualify:-)
  9. until

    Enrico, I did the same, but then clicked "change RSVP" and it worked
  10. until

    Hi @Mark B! The heading says Fewbie, but the description is F+. Which level is this drive?
  11. until

    Thank you very much for a great drive @Sam Selim, @Ishak, @Kishor, @Rajath Shetty, @Jose Luis Campos, @Looper and @Vanessa8580! Have an awesome weekend!
  12. until

    Hi @Ishak, I am very sorry, but scheduling didn't work as I expected today, so have to skip the drive. Enjoy the sand!
  13. @Emanuel, could you please share some photos from our Saturday drive? Especially the group one and the winch thank you!
  14. Thank you very much for the great drive @Emanuel , @Vanessa8580 and all the drivers! it was fun this morning and I got to use the winch for the first time
  15. Wish I was there with you guys! My car wasn't ready yet so had to pull my name off the list.
  16. @Ale Vallecchi, the support team and the amazing drivers - thank you very much for the Sunday afternoon fun! See you in the sand soon!
  17. It was a very nice drive this morning, thank you everyone! Thanks @Frederic for choosing routes to keep my bumper intact Also Tahoe demonstrated quite a decent fuel consumption:-)
  18. Hi @Frederic! Looking forward to Sunday! As my son @Artur Davtyan will be driving the Xterra, I am planning to go in the non-modified Tahoe. It's a Z71, light offroad version. Do you reckon it will leave the desert with bumpers and radiator intact after Newbie drive ?
  19. Dear @Looper, I am very sorry, but the late football match seems to interfere with the morning plans, unfortunately. with regrets will have to skip the drive. Enjoy the sand!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use