•  
Advertise here

Newly added Calendar module

After seeing an immense interest in Carnity drives and meet up's, we have decided to use the Calendar module for better organizing and preserving our memories. Calendar link is placed on top navigation bar for ease of use.

Moving forward, everyone enrolling for drives or meet up's need to "RSVP" the calendar in addition of listing their name and mobile number in the drive thread. All discussions will be done in forum as usual.

Main advantage for using this Calendar is now we can plan and list drives in advance, and as this calendar is open to all so anyone can create an event and await other members participation. Secondly, after the drive is concluded this Calendar will serve as single point of data collection of discussions, list of participants, drive images and video.

All our previous drives has been listed in the calendar:

I have seen the calendar for the first time when I signed up for this Friday drive, and I am really impressed. With all the drives and events that we have had so far, besides the Gallery to keep our memories preserved, the calendar serves as a one glance event organizer. This is a very cool initiative and looks absolutely gorgeous. 5 stars from my side.

Also it's worth noting that anyone can download or subscribe to iCalendar feed that will notify them in their own calendar, to not to miss any event.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.