Advertise here

The cool cars spotted thread

Barry

How about posting some pics of incredibly cool cars spotted around the Middle East?

I spotted this Datsun 240Z from my window this evening. It's the first one I've seen with this type of bumpers. I don't see too many classics out and about in Dubai. People seem to love their new Mustangs and Camaros more.

datsun.jpg

I agree buddy, here very very few people appreciate classic or slightly older cars more than 15-20 years. Rest all drives less than 5 years old delicate darlings.

Spotted these beauties today. Charger R/T is a particular favorite of mine. Always makes me sad that whenever I see stuff like this it's usually abandoned in an industrial area somewhere rather than being driven and enjoyed.

IMG_2285.JPG

IMG_2286.JPG

• Like (+1) 1

Sexiest cars spotted mate, wish I can see them too. How do you find so many classic beauties?

It's truly sad to see these legend eating dust with inconsiderate owners.

@ethan The industrial areas in Al Quoz and Sharjah are usually pretty good for car spotting. I was out the back of Gargash workshop in Diera a few weeks ago and was surprised by some of the stuff that was just lying around, proper old stuff like Mercedes 170 and lots of old American stuff I didn't even know what it was. How do you just forget you have a car lying around? lol